The Law Offices of Josh Sacks, P.C. is an AV-rated firm with experience in handling complex and substantial cases on behalf of its clients. Josh Sacks has been involved personally and/or as the lead lawyer or an active participant in dozens of multi-million dollar results, with recoveries totaling in excess of $85,000,000. In many cases, the defendants have insisted on confidentiality provisions, so that the amount and the terms of the settlement are not available to the public. Below is a description of some of the firm's recent successes. Please keep in mind that past results are not a guarantee of future outcomes. Each case must be judged and weighed on its own merits and facts.
Examples of Recent Case Results
* Confidential at request of Defendants, Settlement, Medical Negligence (permanent injury).
* Mutliple substantial policy limits presuit settlements in a drunk driving wreck case involving non-surgical soft-tissue injuries.
* Confidential at request of Defendants, Settlement, Medical Malpractice (permanent Injury)
* Substantial multiple policy limits payments with additional underinsured motorist coverage for elderly client in road wreck case.
* Substantial confidential settlement in slip and fall with serious injuries.
* Confidential at request of Defendants, Settlement, Product Malfunction/Defect
* Mutliple liability and underinsured policy limits for double wrongful death car wreck case.
* $3,400,000.00, Verdict, State Court of DeKalb County, reduced to judgment of $1,150,000 by law
(settled confidentially on appeal).
* Confidential at request of Defendant, Settlement, Medical Malpractice (Severe/Permanent Injury)
* Confidential at request of Defendants, Settlement, Slip/Fall (Severe/Permanent Injury)